Want to be a part of the solution? Join our team! Guided by God’s love for all people, Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia provides comprehensive, compassionate services, collaborates with community partners and advocates for those in need in order to empower and enrich lives.
Current Job Vacancies
Development & Marketing Associate (32 hours)
Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia is seeking a Development and Marketing Associate to support the Development Department in all areas of social media management, special event assistance, marketing, statistical record keeping, and donor database management – to include donor acknowledgement. This position is located at our Virginia Beach Main Office (5361 Virginia Beach Blvd).
This position will assist with tasks related to the agency development and marketing operations and constituent management. The qualified candidate must be proficient in all facets of Microsoft Office Professional and must possess ability to work with databases such as ETapestry and Auction Tracker. This position requires confidentiality, and the ability to adhere to numerous deadlines while multi-tasking several projects simultaneously. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail are a must. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to: social media and website updates, public relations and marketing assistance, donor database, and assist with special events. Acceptance of Pro-Life philosophy a must. If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Katie Dix at email@example.com. EOE
Guardianship Case Manager (Part-Time – 24 Hours)
Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual for the part time (24 hours) position of Case Manager for our Guardianship Program located at our Newport News Office (12829 Jefferson Avenue, Suite A, Chesapeake, VA 23321).
The functions and responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain accurate records of clients
- Prepare legal reports for Department of Social Services and Commissioner of Accounts
- Able to operate a motor vehicle to transport clients, visit clients, and run errands on behalf of clients
- Manage emergencies while on call with emergency cell phone
- Use independent judgment to make important decisions which impact the client’s safety, benefits, and medical/legal/residential/housing/care needs
The qualifications for this position include:
- College degree, preferred in human services, social work, or nursing background or related experience
- Two or more years of experience with the elderly, chronically/mentally ill or intellectually challenged and case management coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office, email, Internet and electronic record keeping
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 757-456-2367. EOE